Monday, July 4, 2011

Michelle Phan

I have been checking Michelle Pan's youtube for the last three years (maybe longer) and I am thrilled she has become such a success.  Her website is chock full of great information from tutorials to homeopathic beauty tips.

I am a huge fan of natural beauty products.  I have very sensitive skin that breaks out very easily so I try to avoid anything with added fragrance this includes makeup, moisturizer, laundry detergent, shaving cream, and even perfume.  I will wear perfume from time to time but I spray it in my hair or on my clothes and not my skin.  I started my natural skin care with Burts Bees years ago and a part of me still loves their products especially their honey lip balm.  However, the main product I use changed and it just doesn't work for me anymore.  I am open to suggestions on natural lotion.  Even Yes to Carrots has fragrance.  :(

Anyway, I love Michelle's new site because she has ventured out into natural beauty care, beauty tips and even *gasp* COSPLAY!  Thus far every cosplay player I have met has been awesome and I think she makes a fine addition.  Check out her site.  You won't be disappointed.

Her website is http://www.michellephan.com/

Come to think of it... I still use Michelle's aspirin face wash... it's absolutely amazing and completely natural... check it out here.  Michelle Phan's Aspirin Mask - You Tube

No comments:

Post a Comment

Well hello there lovely, please leave a comment!