Saturday, August 20, 2011

I bid you adieu Aspen...

So I have been thinking about it, but I need a way to cut back my comics.  I don't even read that much, but during the summer I am both too busy to get to the store and also to busy to read much.  But based on regular releases I have decided to drop Aspen MLT completely.

Not an easy decision since I really love Fathom, Soulfire and their mini series spinoffs of the same two titles.  This has been a long time possibility in my cut backs.  Two summers ago I cut out almost all of my Marvel.  The fact that many of the series I was reading at the time had ended made it much easier.  However, I do still read X-23 and I just started Cloak and Dagger.  Aspen, however, has had an irregular release schedule.  Some books take as long as six months to be released and I am just not willing to wait that long to get to book #2.  I will probably continue reading Lady Mechanika because it is in it's first volume right now.  But everything else I am dropping and will pick up in trades when the time comes.  It's sad since I really enjoy these series but I really don't like waiting so long.

Ho hum.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Well hello there lovely, please leave a comment!