Friday, October 28, 2011

Change of Plans: Women of Wonder Day & Superhero Weekend...

Mother Nature appears to be having her way with my weekend plans.  I may not be attending Superhero weekend at Comic Fusion after all because of the freak winter storm rolling through the area this weekend.  Sometimes I think when things like this happen someone up there is trapping me home for a reason. 

I am deathly afraid of driving in the snow in my little sedan.  My car doesn't drive well in the snow and during last winter I can't begin to describe my awful snowy trips to work.  That said I am not sure I will be at the event this weekend regardless of how badly I want to be there.  If the weather report changes by tomorrow morning I will make the trip out Saturday, but if not I am going to try to still come out for Sunday.  If by chance the weather changes so that its awful and snowy both days I will not be making it out to Jersey.

I am actually highly upset about this.  Snow in October.  I am not happy about this at all.

As far as I know the event is still taking place, so please stop by to partake in the activities, but make sure you get there safely.  If anything changes I will try to let you know as soon as I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Well hello there lovely, please leave a comment!