Sunday, October 30, 2011

Update on Woman of Wonder Day

Okay... just in case anyone is wondering, I will not be at this weekends charity event after all.  Today no go because of the weather has put me in a rather foul mood.  It's also probably best to use the weekend to relax anyway.  Boy, did I relax today.  Woke up late this morning and took a really long midday nap and now I am awake at 1:30am, but still sleepy.  I just keep finding things to occupy my time.

This evening I indulged in some funnyordie.com videos.  Here is one I really enjoyed!

Toddlers & Tiaras with Ashley Tisdale
This one really had me giggling.

This is also a test to see how I like the RSS feed going into the facebook page... I think if I did it right it posts there and also bounces into twitter.  We shall see.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Well hello there lovely, please leave a comment!