Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Hello!

Hey everyone!

I haven't been around much this week, but I will get back to somewhat daily posts soon!  I haven't even been checking my email other then to see what's there.  No actual reading going on.

But if you REALLY miss me, I am always around on the fan page.... hello link on the right.  Of course there are those that have my phone number, but who uses those anymore?  I mean other then to go on facebook?  Right?


I will be back soon and tomorrow I am going fabric shopping for a new Disney cosplay.  I don't want to make it too public until I find the right fabric and commit to it.  I am like that.  When I quit smoking two and a half years ago I didn't tell anyone until I was sure I was committed to it and was not going to relapse.  Sounds like such a short period of time but it feels like its been much longer.  I don't announce things until I am committed to it.  ;o)

And oh do I have another month worth of books to pick up.... including the Dream Eater Saga ending that was ruined for me.  Oh well, that's what I get for not being at the store at noon the day of release.

Oh and I am chopping my hair OFF Saturday!  Hopefully, to my chin and I believe my hair is just long enough at that point to donate to locks of love... more on that in the future.  I am just so excited to get rid of the weight of this hair.  I can't WAAAAAAIIIITTTT!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Well hello there lovely, please leave a comment!