Wednesday, December 21, 2011

New York Times: The Adventures of Tintin

The Adventures of Tintin was released in theaters today.  This is not a film I am rushing to the theaters to view but I am interested in seeing it none-the-less.  Below is a short video from the New York Times that discusses the comic Tintin and it's Belgium history.  I am interested to see if this film takes off in America or not considering it being a lesser known character here, as opposed to Europe.  Personally, the animation choice turns me off, but after viewing this video I am a touch more interested.  I think a more traditional animation may have been more appealing to me, but I can't really comment since I have yet to see the film.






If there is a problem with the embedding please click here to view the video on the New York Times website.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Well hello there lovely, please leave a comment!