Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Jordandene Cosplay Aprons on Etsy!

Pokemon Apron
Well Geek Chic Daily is on a roll with winners today!

Here is an awesome Etsy Shop with handmade cosplay aprons!  Because who doesn't want to be a superhero in the kitchen?  I know I do and with any luck the aprons come with some magic cooking knowledge.

Jordandene, a Brooklyn based shop, has a variety of options including: Dr. Who, Star Trek, Pokemon, Powerpuff Girls, Batman, Robin, Disney Princesses, Green Lantern, NY Yankees, Tron, etc... You can even request a custom item!  Am I hearing Wonder Woman and Supergirl?  Hrm...

Jordandene Etsy Shop

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this, I'm glad you like the aprons!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No problem! They are great! I might have to purchase one in the future!

    ReplyDelete

Well hello there lovely, please leave a comment!