Monday, January 30, 2012

Psychic Dreams

The days roll on... but with psychic moments!  Woo hoo!


I had a psychic moment today!  Not to mention my Pinkie Sense turning on on Friday (more on that in my "Philly Road Trip a la Mode" blog that is to come).

I have a friend at work who is in a secretary position but in another department.  She has been out on medical leave for about a month, possibly a little more then a month.  I had no idea what happened to her or if she was even going to be returning because it was almost sounding like she would not be returning.

I had a dream last night that I was at work and she called me to tell me she was back.  During my awful half-wake up 15 times to the alarm I forgot this dream completely.

I went into work and had a loopy morning but when I finally planted myself she appeared at my doorway to tell me she was back from medical leave.  I swear I stared at her baffled by my deja vu.  Didn't this happen already?  My dream came flooding back into my memory which I told her about.

I love having esp type events happen, but I have never had one happen so boldly.  What actually happened was a carbon copy of my dream but she made it better by visiting me instead of calling.

Moments like this reenforce my beliefs in the unknown, psychics, metaphysics, etc.  So crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Well hello there lovely, please leave a comment!