Thursday, January 26, 2012

Winter Fever Toy Show in NJ!

Since I will be in the Philadelphia Area this weekend and I am freshly obsessed with My Little Pony new and vintage my friends and I may be checking out the Winter Fever Toy Show on Sunday!



I have never been to a toy show of any nature and this looks like it's right up my alley.  It will be a nice something to do on Sunday rather then heading straight home.  Admission is only $5.00 and it's free if you're in costume!  I have no wigs to work with my costumes right now and I think this is going to be a quick show for me.  I think it's also going to be one I where I actually want to check out all of the vendors and not be stopped every two seconds.  Sometimes incognito can be a good thing.

Here is their website with all the details for this show and upcoming ones!
http://www.toyshows.org/index.html