Thursday, March 8, 2012

Honey Color Contacts Review Two Blue

So for last weekends trip into New York City I decided to break out the Super Pinky Blue color contacts from HoneyColor.com.  I also wore them this past Tuesday both to work and back into New York City.

I wear my glasses at work these days because my Acuvue's bother my eyes after the first day of wearing them.  Since opening the Green contacts a few weeks ago I have had no issues rewearing them.  They are just as comfy and possibly a little comfier the second time wearing them which is great.

Knowing this I went ahead and opened the blue set.  Now color contacts are still very knew to me and I am not a fan of mass amounts of attention so I was weary about wearing them to work.  I was nervous about the reactions and also weather or not they would be able to bare the intense dryness without me ripping them out of my eyes mid-day.  I am happy to say they were perfectly comfortable all day long!  I made it through a day of work with out rubbing my eyes even once or needing re-wetting drops.  Not to mention the slew of compliments.

I usually get very weary when people compliment me.  I know that sounds strange, but I think it has to do with how it's said typically and what is being complimented.  Being given compliments on the color contacts (or on my eyes) was actually really nice.  I didn't hear anything bad about it.  I threw quite a few people off as they tried to figure out what was different about me.

My final thought on HoneyColor.com contacts is that they have wonderful products and I will definitely be back for future purchases.  Probably some just for fun.  Keep in mind these contacts come from Japan and they will take extra time shipping, but they are super comfortable and come in prescription strengths.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Well hello there lovely, please leave a comment!