Thursday, March 15, 2012

Kick Starter Projects...

So far I have backed two Kickstarter projects and I can't wait to see both of them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


The first being Womanthology which was released yesterday, but my LCS did not stock it.  Sadness and shock.  I was very surprised and yet not surprised at all that they did not have it.  Surprised because it has been such a HUGE success and spoken about in a manner that I doubt they had not heard of it.  I am not surprised because they are not a huge store so they do have to be choosy with their stock.  Still I thought they might get a handful of copies in.  I also could have called (or stopped in earlier) and they would have ordered it for me.  Oh well, I ordered it from MidTownComics.com this morning.  Happily they had it in stock.  Yay!

The other project I backed was "Wonder Women!  The Untold Story of American Superheroines."  I am so excited to see this project... so excited.  The circus element threw me over the edge.  Elizabeth Streb is in it and we train at her gym!  I have never met the lady but I am really interested to see what she gave to this documentary because wow does she put on amazing shows that unlike "Wicked" actually defy gravity.  I actually like Wicked but I wasn't too crazy about the play.  I just filled out the info they needed from me which got me even more excited because they asked how I want my name to be credited.  Eeeeeee!!!!!!!

Excited.  Excited.  EXCITED!  And I think I have to wait a few months to see Wonder Women but I am soooooooo excited!

Obviously, I really believe in the projects I back.  =D