345 Games Combines Downloadable Xbox LIVE® Arcade/PlayStation®Network Titles “Deadliest Warrior: The Game” and “Deadliest Warrior: Legends” Together With New Weapons, Fighting Arena And Exclusive TV Show Content Onto One Retail Disc
New York, NY - MARCH 15, 2012 – 345 Games announced today that “Deadliest Warrior: Ancient Combat” is coming to North American retailers everywhere on April 17. The disc-based game/TV show hybrid - based on the successful multi-platform Spike TV series “Deadliest Warrior,” which pits two of the most feared warriors civilization has ever known against each other in a battle to the death - will be available for the Xbox 360® video game and entertainment system from Microsoft and PlayStation®3 computer entertainment system. Also, gamers who preorder “Deadliest Warrior: Ancient Combat” at GameStop before April 17 will receive an exclusive DVD featuring never-before-released episodes of the hit show.
“Deadliest Warrior: Ancient Combat” combines the wildly popular downloadable console games, “Deadliest Warrior: The Game” and “Deadliest Warrior: Legends,” in addition to all downloadable content packs, an exclusive new level, 30 new weapons and exclusive TV show content. Fans of the show will be treated to never-before-released episodes from all three seasons.
Notable features include:
- The brand new “Graveyard” arena exclusive to “Deadliest Warrior: Ancient Combat”
- 30 new weapons, including a “Lockbar Axe” for William Wallace, the “Monk’s Spade” for Sun Tzu and a “Tsonga Battle Axe” for Shaka Zulu
- Both digital titles and all DLC included for only $29.99
- Cross-play with consumers of the original digitally-distributed titles
- Never-before-released episodes of the show exclusive to “Deadliest Warrior: Ancient Combat”
- Preorder “Deadliest Warrior: Ancient Combat” and receive the GameStop exclusive DVD featuring two full episodes of the TV series, including one never before released on DVD!