Saturday, May 5, 2012

5/5 Free Comic Book Day Plans

I have been waiting somewhat patiently on other people to figure out exactly what my plans are for Free Comic Book Day and as of now I am sticking with my original plan.  Here is my schedule.


Saturday May 5th 2012

Bulletproof Comics
2178 Nostrand Avenue, Brooklyn, NY (google map)
I will be at this store from 11am until 12pm.

42 Main Street, Flemington, NJ (google map)
I am planning on being at this store by 2pm and staying until 3pm.  This is where I was supposed to attend Women of Wonder Day but had to cancel due to snow and my EBV, but I am going this time!  Thankfully Amber has invited me out again.  I am pretty excited to meet her.

Comics & More
690 West Dekalb Pike #2063, King of Prussia, PA 19406 (google map)
Cosplay Girl Victoria invited me to hang out with her for the remainder of the day out in PA.  She will be appearing from 2pm until 6pm.  I will probably be there around 4:30pm give or take.


Keep an eye out for me... I will be X-23 for the day!


I am more then a little excited about finally attending FCBD.  Every year I have something going on that prevents me from attending.  So I have never been to FCBD!  *GASP*  I am such a stickler for showing up to committed plans and often I wind up planning something on the same day not realizing it!  Normally it's a wedding (like last year), but also a walk for my hospital falls on the exact same day!  Not this year.  I am going this year!  Talk about a Mid-Atlantic FCBD tour for me!  Go big or go home right?  :D

Oh and afterwards we are going to the AVENGERS!  Boy am I excited or WHAT?!?!?!


See you there!

Do you know of something awesome going on for FCBD in the NYC area?  Let me know below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Well hello there lovely, please leave a comment!