Thursday, September 27, 2012

Surprise for me!

Surprise?!?!  It must be my birthday or something!  It's totally not my birthday.  Yet surprise to me anyway!


I am the most nervous surprised person on the planet.  For some reason when prompted that something is coming and I have to wait I always think its going to be bad news even though this is rarely the case.  I think I am just wired to always think the rug will be pulled out from under me when I am blindsided so I wind up trying to never be blind to it.

Anyway, I received a super sweet surprise from my friend David a few days ago.  The kicker is I was sick and laying in bed at the time when the email came through and I squealed with delight like a happy toddler.

By now I would hope you've seen my Abbey images.  Before I posted on this blog and on the fan page, literally while I was editing the pictures, I posted a preview on my personal account so my Sydney could see it.  The pic I posted is my favorite of the test shots I took and I sort of saved it by not putting in on the fan page until last night (except for in the new cover image).  That picture is the one he used.

Volia!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Well hello there lovely, please leave a comment!