Thursday, July 4, 2013

A little Fourth of July gratitude of my own kind

I wrote this on the train ride home last weekend.


I absolutely love having fans, followers and readers.  You are all the best!  I think I have some of the best most encouraging fans out there.

It's a lot of fun for me to have the facebook page and interact with fans and I am still (and hopefully always will be) overjoyed to have fans.  I also love interacting with everyone on twitter and instragram as well but I find facebook pages to be the most active.

Not only do you all help encourage and support my creativity but I find many of you are very helpful with my projects!  I get ideas from all of you!  I get both costume ideas and project solutions from you. That's how creativity works sometimes right?

I just want to say thank you and let you all know how appreciated you are.

Happy Holidays!

Love Ally!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Well hello there lovely, please leave a comment!