Hopefully this Internet issue get resolved quickly.
We didn't have power at my place for a about 24 hours and since then the Internet has been intermittent.
I fix my shower and the following day the power goes out. Eek! We actually had partial power which is why I was able to work on Castaspella. I think the reason the "belt" was so messed up is that the jersey I was using is too flimsy. I may test out some spandex with non stretch interfacing or marine vinyl both ideas as a separate skirt because it will no longer have stretch. I can try the same method with the stretch interfacing but with spandex not jersey but I do not want to further mess up the leotard. As it is the leo after one evening with the skirt on it has a line where the skirt was and a few clipped/pulled spots where I had a tough time seam ripping. Ugh. I will get this to work. Once her skirt is attached I just have to make the leggings, modify the boots and attach the collar.
I think I can. I think I can.