Saturday, May 30, 2015

Crafting Away the Blues

Today was not one of my best days.


For reasons I will not divulge I was extremely depressed and to make matters better I have a nasty migraine.

For the first portion of the day I laid around playing Pokemon but my mood was not improving. I was more or less lingering instead.

So I got up. I finally finished the last pieces of the Huntress belt.  I was thinking about starting the Stormer dress but starting another large project sounded like a bad idea. I pulled the patterns but inside my pattern box I came across an unused pattern for a sewing machine cover.

Off I went. I pulled out some scrap duck cloth and other pieces I have. A few hours later and just before Orphan Black I finished. I finished at 8:59. Ha!

Check it out!





I even got the lining in!  I really love how it came out and I am thrilled today is over.