Sunday, May 10, 2015

Dance Parade New York!

Tomorrow, I will be dancing down Broadway with the New York Cosplayer Network!

Sounds fun right?  I think so. I was ready to give it a shot the moment it was mentioned but I admit I am feeling quite under qualified after taking a look at their website!  All sorts of professional dance groups from all different types of dance will be there.

I have no idea what to expect.  I am hoping for good tunes and hip shaking!  I will be rocking Supergirl for the first time in years and hoping I survive the boots.  It's a 2 hour parade prior to the after activities so we will see!!!!!

You can find more information about the parade here at DanceParade.org.

Also if you're a costumer and free tomorrow, you can totally join us in the parade!  Check out the info here:  https://www.facebook.com/events/741429329306196/

I am super excited.