Tuesday, October 6, 2015

NYCC is Almost Here!

I spent this afternoon and evening buckling down and packing for NYCC.


This is all seriousness was the most relaxed packing for NYCC I have ever made it through.  With a small anxiety attack over what to wear Saturday I was pretty together this year.  That said here is my line up.


Anyway, in previous years I have been a huge bundle of stress and nerves going into NYCC. It's why I only went Thursday last year. It's not the crowds that get md either. It's the prep, the planning, the finances, the hotels, and such. That's what stresses me out.  I didn't want to deal with it last year.  Which was a really good thing since I was just starting to get my anxiety under control.  This year I am rooming with one of my best friends which has really helped take the stress edge off of the show.

As usual I am a little worried about after show plans as I am not interested in after parties but I can say I have fun night planned Friday with a city gal pal I haven't seen in 2 years.

I was finally able to get the NYCC app to work and pulled two of my Tim Sale books to be signed at the show.  I am on the fence as to whether or not I will be doing the Billie Pipper signing.

I am hoping to make my possibly last full NYCC a fun and relaxing one full of friends because I don't plan on coming back beyond Thursdays in the future. That could change but that's my plan for now. I just hope this is a good show.

Fingers crossed.