Saturday, October 24, 2015

Treating Myself

Since I have had a fairly rough week emotionally I treated myself this evening.


I was out all day on a surprise mission I may chat about tomorrow but afterwards I took a ride out to Toys R Us and Target (my second home).  I had a 15% off coupon and I figured it was about time to use it!


First of all, I love Disney Infinity.  However, I enjoy Star Wars but I am beyond over Star Wars right now due to over marketing at the current time.  But I bet I will fully enjoy this.  

My real excitement in picking this up is that next month I can pick up Inside Out play set and play while I am home recouping (more on that another time).  I am also really looking forward to Toybox Takeover and the Raceway. They both look ridiculously fun!

Equestria Girls Friendship Games I picked up in Target and I had no idea this was a thing. It was the last copy. I have been thinking for some time a DVD must be on the way since the merchandise has been on the shelves for quite sometime now.  Pretty interesting marketing and I like it.

Since my weekend plans were kind of moved around and I know what DI does to any plans I will be watching Equestria Girls tonight with some Rumple Mintze. Why?  Because I am on a mission to clear out the liquor which isn't much but I refuse to dump it... Night 8