Monday, February 15, 2016

Food Things

It's funny to me how eating disorders never leave.

Never.

The body image I have of myself has never been a healthy one but I rely on ignoring it the best I can. I know I don't look like the poster child for anorexia and that's a good thing. I have gained weight in the last three years that I don't particularly like but I am also not putting in the cardio to get rid of it.

Why I am posting this?

Because I barely ate this past weekend. 

Saturday: medium fry, medium Sprite, seltzer, 2 slices of pizza, one garlic knot.

Sunday: Starbucks egg & cheddar, venti coffee, seltzer, plain blue chips, almonds

Today: small bag of Doritos, seltzer, cranberry Sprite, small bag of skittles and it's 9pm. 

I am sitting here wondering why I have so much energy and feeling proud of my ability to control the hunger without even trying.  I am not trying.  If I am not at work, I don't eat. I force myself to eat before trapeze.

It's the weirdest thing. It never leaves.