Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Hi everyone.  Quick update.


I haven't been around much the last few weeks.  I have been mostly sleeping or not sleeping at all. It's pretty wild.  A bunch of pony orders came in yesterday.  The new Bombshell Black Canary wig came in yesterday.  I also got a bracelet, fake tragus earrings, and horsebraid crin in the mail.  Would you believe that literally everything came in on the same day including 3 out of the country packages.  I went into my post office with a deck of pick up cards and a coy smile.

I updated my etsy store today.  I updated the shipping to calculated so that it should be correct now and I opened shipping up to Europe, Australia, and New Zealand.  I doubt anyone in those countries will purchase since I am only shipping with tracking and the shipping is super expensive overseas.  I wish that wasn't the case.

Let's see, the other thing that's been keeping me off blogging and what not is my terrible mood lately.  I am in the process of changing medications.  I discovered my migraine medication aids in the production of kidney stones and I really do not want to go through that ever again.  So to change my medication to the new one I have to ween off the old one and go off my anti-anxiety which has made life SO MUCH FUN to deal with.  I feel like the worst person all of the time but acutely aware of it and keeping my stinky mood to myself.  I refuse to be a mean person which is why is was pretty funny when I was accused of being one.  Clearly that person doesn't know me.  Even when I say bad things in private about people its constructive because they could be better.  I believe in people.

Lately I have no faith in anyone though.  I am looking forward to this weekend.  I will be finishing the vintage venus dress, I have a trapeze workout (maybe I can get so pictures), movie night, possibly yard sale shopping, and if things work out helping a friend move.  Tomorrow though I have an awards ceremony.  I can't say I am completely looking forward to it.  I was saddened by the meal selection which did not have a vegetarian dish (so I am getting a mystery dish).  I am also in a stinky mood for the awards dinner with work people.  I have a pretty dress though (with pockets).

For now, I am going to try to fix a Happy Tails My Little Pony, hop in the shower, and then do my toe nails.  I need pretty toe nails for the awards thing.