Thursday, September 22, 2016

Guess who got a second job?!?!?

So for the holiday season this year I decided I would attempt a seasonal second job.  A bit of desperately needed extra income.  I picked a place that is on my way home from my primary job and I got hired with in a week!

I applied online Monday, got an approval email
Asking to set up and interview Tuesday morning, and I picked today (Thursday).  I am super excited. I am a tad worried this may trigger my Epstien Barr but I think the prospect of doing something new and different will help energize me.  There was a time 10 years ago when I was in-between relationships and nearly worked two full time jobs for almost a year.  It was pretty wild. 

Thankfully I now have steady hours so that this second job can easily work around it. 

I am so excited.